The Advisory Board comprises leading academics and practitioners, as well as representatives of Partner Institutions and those who have an interest in the Foundation’s objectives and would like to make a contribution.
Its role is to provide advice and assistance to the Foundation's Directors on all matters concerning Associated Research Projects and the running of the Foundation itself. As a forum for discussion, and networking, the Advisory Board will serve as a valuable function to the Foundation and also to its members.
The current members of the Advisory Board are:
- Professor Francesco Capriglione (Universitá LUISS G. Carli di Roma)
- Professor Julia Black (Pro Director for Research at London School of Economics)
- Professor Stuart Bazley (Visiting Professor of Financial Regulation and Compliance Law, BPP University Law School and Regulatory Consultant)
- Ian Busby (a former Deloitte partner and former CEO of a private equity funded cloud technology business)
- Dr. Costanza Russo (Lecturer in International Banking Law and Business Ethics and Co-Director Institute for Regulation and Ethics, Queen Mary University of London)
- Professor Malcolm Forster (Principal Consultant, Freshfields and Visiting Professor of International Law, University College London)
- Paul Clements-Hunt(Founder at The Blended Capital Group, Partner & Director at Inflection Point Capital Management UK, former Head of the United Nations Environment Programme Finance Initiative, and original UN backer of the Principles for Responsible Investment (PRI))